Late shri. Nand Kishor Singh 'Jairamji'
Our vision is to create a unityin trinity(managment,Teachers and students) to achieve objective to build a learning society covering all levels of populace of our motherland.we firmly belive that economic disparity can be removed through education alone.
Our mission is education for oe and all.We strive to blend quality teaching,reaserch,employability and entrepreneurship.
Quality Policy :
1) Emphasising on modern ways of learning leading to conceptual competence.
2) Supporting innovative competence hrough research.
3) Strengthening personality by enforcing high ethical standards.
4) Encouraging integrative competence in academic and non-academic activities.
5) Developing employability competence of our students
6) Providing industry-academic interface.
HVPS Hindi High School
Hindi high school,Ghatkopar with its high acedemic standard has carved for itself a place among the leading secondary schools in maharastra state.
1) The Headmaster of Hindi High School, Shri I. D. Singh was conferred the National Award for Teachers in 1976 and was feliciated in may-1977 by the Hon'ble president of India,shri B. D. jatti for his valuable contribution in the field of education.
2)The school was given incentive grant by the government of maharastra for having a very high standard of education and the managment in 1979-80.
3)The school was awarded cleanest school trophy by the Dy. Director of education in 1983-84.Its Hindi Primary section was adjudged the best school among the private and recognised primary schools in Greater Mumbai by the education department of Mumbai Muncipal corporation in 1999-2000.
4)In march 2012,the school had the distinction of having 100% result in SSC Examination though more than 400 students appeared for the exam.